Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Junko Enoshima from Dangarompa-Final Project



This project was brutal. It was one of the hardest project that I did for 2d animation. I drew the character in Autodesk Sketch book. Photoshop crap out on me due to the recent update on Windows 10. I drew the eyes right on After Effects as I could control them better. The lips were the hardest part. I animated the character with parent-child connection on the layers. The skirt and hair was animated with the puppet tool. I loved the effect it had on the hair.

Junko Enoshima is the villain of the Dangarompa games and anime. She wants to fill the world with nothing but dispair. The song is called Tsubasa wo Kudasai and it is featured in the anime.

Tools used
Autodesk Sketchbook student version
Adobe After Effects 2018
Surface Book 2
Wacom ink stylus

No comments:

Post a Comment