Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sailor music video-Kinetic Typography



For the Kinetic Typography project we had to use After Effects and the type tool to follow the lyrics to a song of our choosing. I chose to use my favorite anime's theme song for its English dub-Sailor Moon. I experimented with the 3d shapes to create the planets of our solar system. I used what I believe to be the CC bubble effect for the stars. The planets are brighten with a glow effect that is super awesome. I used the camera shape to pan around the planets.

For the text I used the animate effect with blur and color change effects. This was the hardest part since I haven't really played with type in After Effects. This was a challenge. I drew the Sailor Moon figure with Coral Painter 2017.

Tools I used
After Effects
Wacom HD Cinq
Coral Painter 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment